You can help Thrive through monetary donations, in any amount. Thrive Allen County is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law.

Here are two ways that you can donate to Thrive:

  1. Send a check to: Thriver Program, c/o Thrive Allen County, 9 South Jefferson Avenue, Iola, KS 66749. Or drop off a check or cash donation at the Thrive office. Be sure that your name is on the check so that we can send a receipt.
  2. Donate online via PayPal. Just click the “Donate” button below, and enter the amount of your donation. You can send money from your PayPal account, or use a credit or debit card.


The Thriver Program

thriver1Allen County is rare. Not many rural counties with 13,000 people have an organization dedicated exclusively to improving quality of life. So we’re not only rare — we’re lucky.

This work is expensive, though. It costs money to coordinate health activities, to recruit doctors, and to build trails and playgrounds. Getting people to work together is time-consuming and requires a dedicated focus from staff and volunteers. Letting the public know what we’re up to, whether through our website, radio ads or the newspaper, also takes time and money.

We’ve established the Thriver program to allow YOU (or your business) to play a part in the continued success of Thrive Allen County. You can be assured that your tax-deductible donation will stay in Allen County and go to improving this special place that we call home.


  • Thriver Provider: $25-$99
    “Thriver Providers” will receive a bumper sticker and be recognized at the Annual Thrive meeting and on our updated webpage.
  • Thriver Striver: $100–$249
    “Thriver Strivers” will receive a 16 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler with the Thrive logo.
  • Thriver Driver: $250-$499
    “Thriver Drivers” will receive a choice of a Thrive $499 00 Golf ball gift set or Thrive cooler.
  • Thriver Lifer: $500.00 and above
    Thriver Lifers will receive a fleece blanket with the Thrive logo and a plaque that recognizes them as a lifetime supporter of Thrive Allen County.

In addition, you may also donate a car, donate property, donate goods and services, or name Thrive as part of an endowment or estate. Please contact Thrive for details.

There are also other ways to contribute and get involved.

View Thrive Allen County profile at Charity Navigator, GuideStar, NonProfitFacts